The holidays are over and you may now feel that the house looks a little bare without all of the festive decorations. Now is a great time to purge the things that are both cluttering our homes, our minds, and our bodies.
Get Back to Eating Right!
- Out of side is out of mind so put away the cookies, candy, and other treats.
- Stock your kitchen with whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- Take your focus away from food by drinking more water and doing more activities.
- Designate a day each week to prepare a meal schedule for the week.
Grow some Fresh Herbs Indoor
- It is best to purchase plants that have not already been growing outside
- Do not plant all herbs in one container as this can inhibit growth and they may have different watering needs.
- Water herbs at the base, where the stem meets the soil, do not water the leaves.
- Do not over-watering them; herbs don’t require as much water as a typical houseplant.
- Click here for some easy to grow indoor herbs
Organize, De-Clutter, and Donate.
- De-clutter your kitchen by getting rid of things you never use
- Rethink your kitchen organization so the items you use most are easily accessible and in the most convenient spot.
- Mentally divide your kitchen into activities, like baking, food prep, etc., Categorizing things will make your kitchen function better, Read More
Click here for 45+ Small Kitchen Organization And DIY Storage Ideas
Click here to learn about the Life – Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
Click here for Tips on Organizing your Kids Rooms
5. Contact a local community agency to donate your unwanted items too. Click here to find out where
Make a Kitchen Refresh Bucket List
- Splurge on a new backsplash and take it all the way to the ceiling for high-end Impact.
- Update your dishware with white and glass to keep it classic and for easy matching and replacing.
- Add some kitchen jewelry with newfangled pendant lights.
- Update your island bar stools
Marina matches homeowners with the perfect interior designer based on personality, the scope of work, the talent needed, design style, budget, location, and timing.
Interested in learning more? Click here to view a short video on her Complimentary Designer Matching Service
Click here to Find A Designer
Contact Marina today to start a conversation about the many wonderful options we have at your disposal~ 303.916.9515