Have you ever thought~
I wish there was such a thing as an Interior Design Coach?
If the answer is YES, then this is your lucky day!
Would you like to create a home that welcomes you in? You know, the feeling when you walk in the door and go “Ayah”. Where all the stresses of the day are left at the door! Sounds pretty wonderful, don’t you think?
But trying to pull your home together yourself is hard.
It can feel daunting and even overwhelming. Where do you start?
Hire an “Interior Design Coach” to assist you!
They will prevent you from making costly mistakes, take away the guesswork, save you time and assure that the result is a beautiful home that reflects your unique personality.
That sounds good you say. BUT you really want to do most of the work yourself!
No worries, that is how it works.
Below is a project that we worked with the client as their design coach.
The clients had a limited budget and wanted professional direction to assure they got the biggest bang for the buck. They had time to shop and although they had a good design sense they didn’t feel they had the ability to pull it all together on their own. View more photos and read more about this project
Sounds interesting. Tell me more!
We would spend the first few hours measuring, photographing, and doing some space planning for the rooms you want to include in the redesign. From there we will make some recommendations and guide you through implementing them.
We offer guidance about:
Hard Surface Materials
Counters and Tiles
Interior and Exterior Paint Options
Accessories & Art
We will work with you to re-purposing, relocate, and rediscover items you currently have.
We can also assist with direction of where to find, shop and search for the perfect piece.
For this type of “Design Coaching” service we charge from $95 – $135/hour; with a minimum of 2 hours. The hourly fee will depend on the designer selected to work with, and the type of assistance needed. [fancy_box]
BUT, is a Design Coach the answer or is an Interior Designer the better choice?
What is the difference you ask?
You need a Design Coach if!
- You have a great eye but you are stuck in a rut.
- You are on a tight budget and nervous about regretting your choices.
- You have no idea where to shop.
- You have the time to search and run all over town.
- You have a strong design sense and understand your style.
- You make decisions easily.
- You have a good sense of scale and balance.
- If you answered yes to most of these questions, then a Design Coach is a great option for you.
You need an Interior Designer if!
- You have the money to hire a professional.
- You are busy and do not have the time to search and run all over town.
- You are unsure of your design style and you need help to develop it.
- You don’t trust your ability to make design decisions.
- You have a hard time understand the right scale for things in your home.
- If you answered yes to most of these questions, then hiring an Interior Designer is a better option for you.
Interested in learning more, or being matched to the perfect design professional for you and your project? Call 303.916.9515 or email Marina “The Design matchmaker” today for your complimentary matching service.