The holidays are over and you may now feel that the house looks a little bare without all of the festive decorations. Now is a great time to purge the things that are both cluttering our homes, our minds and our bodies.
1 Get Back to Eating Right!
- Out of side is out of mind so put away the cookies, candy, and other treats.
- Stock your kitchen with whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- Take your focus away from food by drinking more water and doing more activities.
- Designate a day each week to prepare a meal schedule for the week.
2Grow some Fresh Herbs Indoor
- It is best to purchase plants that have not already been growing outside
- Do not plant all herbs in one container as this can inhibit growth and they may have different watering needs.
- Water herbs at the base, where the stem meets the soil, do not water the leaves.
- Do not over-watering them; herbs don’t require as much water as a typical houseplant.
- Click here for some easy to grow indoor herbs
3Organize, De-Clutter, and Donate.
- De-clutter your kitchen by getting rid of things you never use
- Rethink your kitchen organization so the items you use most are easily accessible and in the most convenient spot.
- Mentally divide your kitchen into activities, like baking, food prep, etc., Categorizing things will make your kitchen function better, Read More
Click here for 45+ Small Kitchen Organization And DIY Storage Ideas
Click here to learn about the life – Changing Magic of Tiding Up by Marie Kondo
Click here for Tips on Organizing your Kids Rooms
5. Contact a local community agency to donate your unwanted items too. Click here to find out where
4 Make a Kitchen Refresh Bucket List
- Splurge on a new backsplash and take it all the way to the ceiling for high-end Impact.
- Update your dishware with white and glass to keep it classic and for easy matching and replacing.
- Add some kitchen jewelry with newfangled pendant lights.
- Update your island bar stools
Interested in learning more? Click here to view a short video on her Complimentary Designer Matching Service
Click here to Find A Designer
Contact Marina today to start a conversation about the many wonderful options we have at your disposal~ 303.916.9515